Just like everyone else, I have to ask myself the same question every day, "Whats for supper?" Chances are there are a few other people asking you the very same question. With today's busy life styles of the full time working parents and even with the stay at home Moms and Dads it is hard to make tasty, easy and healthy suppers.
I am a stay at home dad for the next two months and I will be blogging about what I am cooking for supper. My goal is to make easy and healthy recipes that my picky wife and I will enjoy. She is trying to expand her tastes and palate so there will be a diverse pool of recipes, from meat and potatoes, easy healthy pasta and spicy ethnic foods. Tonight will be grilled Thai Basil Chicken Breasts with baked sweet potato and salad. On Father's day I will be having my parents over for the classic BBQ ribs with my Not Going To Be Secret For Long Secret Whiskey BBQ Sauce. Remind you, that meal is not going to be quick nor healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment